Here are five things that you probably don’t know about me:
(1) My first job was at age 7, stuffing envelopes at my parent’s printing company for 3 cents each.
(2) I hate video games. They’re a waste of time.
(3) I get my best ideas while in the shower or on the toilet.
(4) In 1995, Virginia Tech beat UVA (in football) because of me. It was the last game of the season, and the biggest game of the year. VT was ranked #20 and UVA was ranked #13, and the game was played in Charlottesville. The night before the game my friends and I went to several parties around UVA’s campus. For some reason, I decided to start telling random UVA fans that Tiki Barber, their star running back, was in jail and wouldn’t be playing tomorrow. By the end of the night the rumor amazingly had circulated far and wide, and I had UVA fans telling me that Tiki Barber was in jail and VT was going to kick their ass tomorrow. Well, Tiki Barber wasn’t in jail. It was just a rumor started by some drunk college kid 🙂 But I have to believe, that this rumor convinced many UVA fans that they were going to lose that Saturday and somehow contributed in Tech’s 36-29 victory.
(5) I am on day 3 of Dan’s 2007 pushup challenge (even though he forgot to include me in his post the other day 🙂 Beth is giving it a shot too.