– twitter based speedtrap reporting/discovery app
– twitter based service to let people meet up on short notice to buy/sell, such as for tickets at concerts or sport events
– Speech messaging. I’m driving mode for native SMS.
– Craislist type site but which let’s you accept up to 3 offers before selling
– iPad app to learn popular tunes on the piano
– iPhone app that captures a persons voice and uses that to let another person make phone calls using the other persona voice. Plus a marketplace of celebrity voices.
– music site that charges $10/mo and let’s me pick which artists my money goes to. The $10 can go towards band merchandise purchases too. His models the real world better.